After the overwhelmingly positive response to our 5 delicious super easy study snacks post, we’ve decided to bring you 5 super easy and delicious 3 ingredient snacks. That’s right, so simple even a food preparation novice should find these 3 ingredient recipe ideas a breeze.
1.Vietnamese Iced Coffee AKA Cafe Sua Da
Three ingredients, three easy steps for one of the most deliciously sweet drinks you’ll eat have the pleasure of drinking. These are our go to once summer starts rolling around.
- Coffee – 1 Table spoon
- Condensed Milk – 2 Table spoons
- Ice – to fill the glass.
- Add 2 Table spoons of condensed milk to your empty glass
- Fill your glass with ice
- Add water to your coffee, (If you want to take an extra step, brew your coffee in a stove top brewer.)
- The the coffee in over the top of the ice.
- Stir it all up and enjoy!
“Humanity runs on coffee.” – Unknown
2. S’mores dip
S’mores are “a traditional campfire treat popular in America and Canada, consisting of a fire-roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker.” Feel free to dip whatever you want into this delicious chocolatey goodness (we did).
3 Ingredients snack list below, but visit Cooking Classy for the prep methods for this delicious recipe. Our mouth is watering.
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
“Give us S’more!”
3. CAKE MIX COOKIES
This simple yet delicious 3 ingredient snacks recipe is courtesy of I Heart Naptime, and great for when you’re running low on ingredients and need something to boost your blood sugar while engaged in a marathon studying session. Or any reason really…
- Box of cake mix
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Mix ins*
* Yes it may be a 4th ingredient, but we definitely recommend including mix ins like M&Ms, chocolate chips, or any other delicious treat you wish to add.
Click here for instructions, but simply…
- Preheat oven to 175°C
- Combine all ingredients
- Scoop out into balls and bake for 9-11 minutes
“i don’t wanna grow up, i want cookies” – spongebob squarepants
4. PARMESAN HASH BROWN CUPS
Here’s a delicious twist on the ever reliable and tasty hash brown. This 3 ingredient snacks entry is courtesy of theyummylife.com, and this is what we’re making tonight. Yum!
- 3-1/2 cups shredded potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions (shallots) chopped
*Pepper, salt, and olive oil are your friends with this recipe, so maybe add them in too.
Very helpful instructions here, but you basically combine all the ingredients and toss them for a while, then place them in muffin tins. Bake for an hour at 175°C.
“I love hash browns” – everyone
5. SALTED BANANA PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM WITH CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SAUCE
Salted banana peanut butter ice cream with chocolate caramel sauce. What a mouthful. Ok, so this final recipe is kind of cheating with the 3 ingredient snacks concept. It’s 3 ingredients for the ice cream, and 3 for the caramel sauce. This is absolutely delicious, and brought to you by A House in the Hills.
For the ice cream:
- 3 bananas
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, unsalted peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
For the chocolate caramel sauce:
- 4 tablespoons of brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- chopped peanuts for garnish
“Insanely delicious and so easy.”
We hope you enjoy these delicious treats (we know we will), thanks for reading, and keep your eyes out for future snacktactular posts.
Follow us on social media: