2. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Atira and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for non-commercial, personal use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, broadcast, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of urbanest.
Save for the above, Atira does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
3. You must not attempt to change, deface, remove, add to, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
4. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
5. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to an act of God or other force major events, including a shortage of equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Atira disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Atira, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Atira cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Atira to accept. If Atira becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Atira’s liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
(a) in the case of goods, to anyone it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
7. The Website may reference or provide links to third-party sites. Atira does not control these sites or the content within them. Atira does not endorse, guarantee to represent or warrant the accuracy, legality, decency copyright compliance or any other aspect of the content of any such site, nor does it warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. Atira does not represent any affiliation with the third party site owners or operators, nor that it has the approval to display the links. Owners or operators of third party sites linked to the Website can contact Atira at email@example.com to request the removal of the link from the Website. You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this Website without our written consent.
You may not make any claim against Atira for any damages or losses whatsoever resulting from your use of a link to any third party site.
8. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Queensland, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.